Disclaimer






"I am a BLOGGER NOT an expert. This is a BLOG not a 'go-to' website for official information. I represent no one's view save my own. I have neither legal nor financial training, nor do I have anything to do with the real estate industry. My understanding of the Collective Sale Process is from a layman's position only. My calculations, computations and tables are homespun and may contain errors. Please note that nothing in this blog constitutes any legal or financial advice to anyone reading it. You should refer to your lawyer, CSC or financial adviser for expert advice before making any decision. This disclaimer is applicable to every post and comment on the blog. Read at your own risk."
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu
There is one thing worse than an Enbloc ----- and that is an Enbloc done badly. Since the majority have the necessary mandate to sell, then they owe it to all SPs to make a success of it. Minority SPs can only watch and wait, if they sell then lets pray it's at a price we can move on with, if they don't sell, then we are happy to stay for a few more years.

SC Letter / Notice of meeting


4 comments:

  1. December is holiday session while most residents will be away. It is better for SC to schedule the last few signing sessions in Jan 2013 and then leave it to residents to decide if they wish to join the CSA before the end date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have to be early Jan as, technically, they have to give 5 full cooling-off days (excluding any day which is a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday) starting from after the day on which the collective sale agreement was signed by him
    and ending at 5 p.m. on the last day of the cooling-off period.

    So, if 5pm on the 11th Jan is last cut-off time then the signatures would have to be in by Sun 6th Jan at the latest

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the 5 cooling-off days, I am sure SC will not set 5pm 11 Jan 2013 as last day of cooling-off period in case some residents change their mind after signing CSA.

    In this scenario, even 1 resident's decision can change the fate of this enbloc if SC can achieve exactly 80% on 6 Jan 2013. There is no reaction time for SC to look for other residents to join the CSA.

    In practice, we will know the outcome of this enbloc by end of December 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. En bloc for Tc will never happen....Even if price is at all time high people will ask more. The government has released more land in prime areas and this will inevitably bring prices of all property down eventually. Hence if prices go down and then we will have to sell at a lower price if the need for money rises. I personally hope that interest rates go up and tap hat will bring prices all the way down...Win win for Allie new buyers and over pricing...

    ReplyDelete