Disclaimer






"I am a BLOGGER NOT an expert. This is a BLOG not a 'go-to' website for official information. I represent no one's view save my own. I have neither legal nor financial training, nor do I have anything to do with the real estate industry. My understanding of the Collective Sale Process is from a layman's position only. My calculations, computations and tables are homespun and may contain errors. Please note that nothing in this blog constitutes any legal or financial advice to anyone reading it. You should refer to your lawyer, CSC or financial adviser for expert advice before making any decision. This disclaimer is applicable to every post and comment on the blog. Read at your own risk."
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu
There is one thing worse than an Enbloc ----- and that is an Enbloc done badly. Since the majority have the necessary mandate to sell, then they owe it to all SPs to make a success of it. Minority SPs can only watch and wait, if they sell then lets pray it's at a price we can move on with, if they don't sell, then we are happy to stay for a few more years.

EOGM 2



I didn't attend the meeting, but those selected were:

MARKETING AGENT: HUTTONS
LEGAL FIRM: ALDAN LAW

3 comments:

  1. Larry20 March, 2016 (reposted from EOGM 1)

    Me too. They have appointed a lawyer who says they will not collect a fee at signing but when 80% has been reached.......
    Eldan Law will not be charging any legal fees for the signing of the CSA. Legal fees will only be charged upon a successful sale. However, a fee of about $200 per household needs to be paid once 80% of the SPs sign the CSA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If so, then they can only collect from the 80% signatories to the sale. The remaining 20% need not pay anything until the sale is finalised and the fees taken from their sale proceeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty much a waste of time. With market sentiments so weak, chances of a sale are very very slim. Normanton Park and Shunfu had no takers.

    ReplyDelete